Saturday, September 27, 2014

Miss GiGi Mormon busy with works of art no longer care about love. (Video Inside)


While more job growth in both CTN TV and outside, her real name is Diamond Chornpeople praised her as a young actress to full capacity, although she said in such programsshe said (such as evening entertainment) and playing jokes, she says (like a shell programMYTV card). In addition to the audience also praised her beauty more Pho needs. So that it is charged as a pretty girl who always think that she does not lack love karaoke one word, she will be able to instantly wealthy wealthier.


Recent past MC 
Gi Gi was suspected that she had a boyfriend, a young boy more than 20 years old, because information advertised that they had found her sweet close intimacy with each other in a nightclub in the capital and men this young man is known to be a rich man.

But rumors all Aramaic was also Miss Gi Gi subsequent rejection, she also claimed that this is not a of course, because that's just a rumor only Aramaic fact that she did not commit. However emerged scandal she confirmed that artists always stumble not escape.

With an interview with local media arts in her fueling resentment to love her again with you this again with you, said: 'today, although I told them that I have no girlfriend, no love also do not believe that. I would also say that today I do not lack those who love me, but I did not get love from men one. Today I'm obsessed with my professional artwork will not think the love story or future partners.

Meanwhile, she said: 'Today, I was a bit overwhelmed, rumors that always comes on me, but I also can not ban the mouth not to say. So, to prevent loss of time
Long, please visit the video all.

Ads
Ads

Entertainment, Local News, Sitemap, Video

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011 KH SABAY NEWS - Designed by KhSabayNews | ToS | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

About Us | Contact Us | Write For Us